Deadline: 29th November
‘Food for Life Get Togethers’ will use the power of good food to connect people of all ages through growing, cooking and eating together to strengthen communities and tackle loneliness and unhealthy eating.
Not for profit organisations can apply for up to £10,000.
They want to work with partners in new and exciting ways within their local communities to achieve the following:
- Different generations have stronger connections with each other in communities through cooking, growing and sharing good food leading to a happy, healthy relationship with food and improved health and wellbeing.
- Improved understanding of how to support and engage disadvantaged and diverse communities in cross-generational food activities
- Organisations and settings supporting different generations across the UK have increased knowledge, confidence, networks and resources to sustain cross-generational food activities.
- People of different generations have a more positive attitude to ageing in society as a result of being more connected through food.
- Increased impact and learning by ensuring project sustainability and embedding activities within communities.