This qualification aims to:
- Raise awareness of the issues surrounding mental health difficulties
- Dispel some of the myths and misconceptions frequently linked to mental health issues
- Develop learners’ knowledge of the rights of those with mental health issues
Workshop sessions will be on Thursday mornings, 9:30am-12:30pm at Focus 4 Success, Old Town Hall, Thornton Square, Brighouse, HD6 1EA.
- Session 1: 13th February – Induction, Unit 01 Develop an awareness mental health – part 1
- Session 2: 20th February – Unit 01 Develop an awareness mental health – part 2
ELIGIBILITY FOR FULLY FUNDED COURSES:
Unemployed and in receipt of JSA, ESA or WRAG, Universal or other State Benefit. OR: Job seeking or working 16 hours or less a week and/or earning below £15,736.50 annual gross salary. AND: Have lived in the UK or EU continuously for the last 3 years.
Learners who haven’t lived in the UK or EU for the required 3 years are eligible if they have refugee status, indefinite leave to remain or other (please enquire for more information).