Deadline: 19th September
The Home Office has launched a new £8 million fund to organisations in England or Wales to support children who have been exposed to domestic abuse.
Charities, local authorities and other organisations from across England and Wales are invited to bid for a minimum amount of £500,000.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Grant applied for should represent no more than 25% of the applicant’s annual turnover from the previous financial year
- Applicants must have been in operation for at least 24 months
- Projects must be based in England or Wales
- Bids must demonstrate how their support will link into wider support for victims of domestic abuse at a local level
Bids will need to demonstrate the following:
- Will improve outcomes for children/young people
- Demonstrate partnership working
- Show value for money
- Monitoring, evaluation and shared learning
- Be deliverable and sustainable