Everything is Possible are back at Leeds Festival this year to salvage good quality reusable camping equipment for local community organisations.
Hundreds of tents, sleeping bags, roll mats and tonnes of camping items are left behind at Leeds Festival; equipment in perfect condition which has often only been used for one weekend.
- Express your interest as soon as possible to: email@example.com
- Click here to download the application form and send it fully completed by Tuesday 27th July
- You will be informed if your application has been selected by 31st July
- One week before the collection date, they will send you all practical info you need to collect your equipment
- Volunteers will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival
- If selected, you will just have to come on Tuesday 28th August, between 11.00 and 13.00, with a big vehicle to pick up your order!
- There is a cost of £25 for the Salvage Package, which includes a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent max) a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs, pairs of wellies to fill a builder bag! You can also order some extra tents (pop-up, 2 men tents, 4, 6-8 persons). The donation will help pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.