Launched in May 2017, the Homeless Link Social Investment Fund has £4.5m to invest in charities and social enterprises working to reduce homelessness across England over 3 years.
Their aim is to test and learn where social investment can be most effectively used alongside other forms of funding to improve outcomes. They are looking to support organisations to:
- Increase the homelessness sector’s knowledge and experience of social investment
- Develop new models for income generation and funding
- Improve their long-term sustainability
- Support with your application
- Flexible loan/grant packages from £25,000 to £150,000
- All loans unsecured
- Dedicated support and aftercare
Homeless Link is a REACH Fund Access Point – they can support you to apply for grants of up to £15,000 to spend on support you need to prepare your application.
You can find out more about social investment on the Good Finance website: www.goodfinance.org.uk
The Homeless Link Social Investment Fund is provided through the Growth Fund, which is managed by Access – the Foundation for Social Investment, with funding by Big Lottery Fund and Big Society Capital.
Interested? Arrange to have a chat with Jaishree Mistry, Investment Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07505 506378. Or fill in the enquiry form
on their website: www.homelesslink.org.uk/social-investment-fund