deadline 30th September
Grants of between £500 and £25,000 are available for UK charities and support groups that support children (18 years or under) and families with genetic disorders.
Funding is available for projects that can satisfy the following criteria:
- The project must benefit children (18 years or under) affected by genetic disorders.
- The proposed project is of one year’s duration or less.
- The proposed project will take place in the UK and/or will benefit UK families.
- The project’s activities are tangible and identifiable.
- The size of the Jeans for Genes grant can make an acknowledgeable impact on the project.
- The charity or support group has a child protection policy in place (if applicable).
The 2015 deadline for the 2016 Grant Programme is 30 September 2015 (midnight).