Deadline 28th August
The Foundation provides small grants to support youth led initiatives across the world that work to prevent the spread of HIV.
Grants of up to US$12,000 are available to prevent the spread of HIV. The Fund also provides Staying Alive materials (including programming and teaching kits), a small fund to buy technical media equipment, a local mentor, a personal grant manager, training and development.
Funding is available to:
- Educate and/or give out responsible and accurate information about HIV and AIDS targeted at young people in their communities.
- Eliminate or alleviate the stigma and discrimination associated with HIV and AIDS.
- Encourage young people to take concrete action to protect themselves from HIV infection.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in their activities.
- Reflect and honour the culture in which the project operates.
Community-based, grassroots organisations that are led by young people between the ages of 15 and 27 that work in HIV prevention are eligible to apply. Projects can be supported from anywhere in the world.