For more information about the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Training Offer, please see the full programme. The training programme provides more details about the full training offer and how to decide which course is the right one for you.
- Wednesday 6th 13:30 to 15:30 – Briefing: Recognising Coercive Control – (Women Centre)
- Friday 8th 9:30 to 12:30 – Three Year Safeguarding Refresher (child focus) – 1 place remaining – (The Shay)
- Friday 22nd 9:30 to 12:30 OR 13:30 to 16:30 – Joint Learning Lessons from a Local SCR (Forum Theatre) – (Shelf Village Hall) – NEW!!
- Wednesday 27th 9:30 to 16:00 – Harmful Sexual Behaviour – (The Shay)
- Thursday 28th 9:30 to 12:30 – Depression in Young People – (Princess Buildings)
To book on any of these courses, please create an account if you have not already done so, log-in and then select the course you are interested in. Please note, if you can’t find the course you are looking for, try searching on one of the key words.