Do you work with men who are vulnerable to suicide and self-harm?
Are you offering support to men within your communities?
Want to link up with other men’s support groups?
The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership are running an online network forum for organisations who run men’s support groups and those men who are at risk of suicide and self-harm. This is an opportunity for Calderdale men’s support groups to meet other men’s support groups.
The network forum is confidential and will give you an opportunity to;
- Chance to connect with others who work with men
- Look at impact of covid-19
- Get to know other organisations around and share emails
- Share challenges and lessons learned
- Struggles, themes and worries
- Celebrate success
- Support for staff
- Latest version of documents
- Before, after and future working
Upcoming Dates for 2020
- Thursday 9th July 2020 at 10am
- Thursday 6th August 2020 at 10am
- Thursday 3rd September at 10am
- Thursday 8th October at 10am
- Thursday 5th November 2020 at 10am
- Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 10am
To join the network forum, contact Paula Leung or Nicola Mirfin, Pathfinder development workers:
Paula Leung: Paula.Leung@swyt.nhs.uk, 07443 554070
Nicola Mirfin: Nicola.Mirfin@swyt.nhs.uk, 07747 756824