Deadline: 25th June
30 Hours per week
Salary £33,771- £35,798 (Pro rata)
Scale Points 38-40
Funded until March 31st 2019 – subject to a successful tendering process (October 2018) the post will be extended until March 2021
The post is largely funded by Kirklees Council and the NHS: Greater Huddersfield Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and North Kirklees CCG. It is also part funded by the Big Lottery Women and Girls fund and some smaller funding sources.
The post requires:
- A senior manager with experience in mental health to support and manage a team of staff and volunteers working with women across Kirklees from diverse backgrounds, communities and with varying needs
- Experience in the co production of services
- Engagement in relevant strategic agendas and partnerships across Kirklees
- Skills in service development and contract management
- Strong engagement with WomenCentre’s Senior Management Team
The postholder will be based in WomenCentre’s Huddersfield Office but will be expected to travel to the other WomenCentre bases (Dewsbury and Halifax) as and when required.
WomenCentre is an organisation that promotes safeguarding practice across all service delivery and staff and volunteer recruitment.
Interviews to be held June 29th in Dewsbury, Empire House
For an informal discussion please contact Louise Warner on 01484 450866
For more information about the above post or to download an application pack visit their website: www.womencentre.org.uk.
Application packs can also be collected from reception at WomenCentre, 23 Silver Street, Halifax, HX1 1JN or 15 Lord Street Huddersfield HD1 1QB
All applications should be returned to: Angela Everson (CEO) by email: email@example.com or post to: 23 Silver Street, Halifax, HX1 1JN
This post is open to women only – Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1 applies