Postcode Neighbourhood Trust – new funding to help not-for-profit organisations in Great Britain that are affected by the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic with a focus on:
- Supporting an organisation’s resilience.
- Adapting or expanding services to meet new challenges.
Postcode Local Trust projects should relate to the following themes:
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces.
- Increasing community access to outdoor space.
- Combatting climate change and promoting sustainability.
Postcode Community Trust projects should address the following themes:
- Improving community health and wellbeing
- Increasing participation in arts and physical recreation
- Reducing isolation
People’s Postcode Trust projects should address the following themes:
- Promoting human rights
- Combatting discrimination
- Preventing poverty
Grants range from £500 to £20,000. Registered charities can apply for grants of between £500 and £20,000. Other not-for-profit organisations can apply for grants of between £500 and £2,000.
The funding is for new projects, or significant expansions of existing projects. The projects can be up to 12 months in length.
The deadline for all applications is 19 August 2020.