Closing date: 29th May
Salary £34k – £42k (Performance related progression). Permanent contract. 37 hours per week.
Himmat is a small charity delivering a range of services to young people and families in the Halifax and Bradford districts. A new, permanent Project Director is required to take the organisation into its next phase.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as an effective Project Manager
- Have delivered successful, innovative, people based projects
- Be an entrepreneur and a problem solver with a proven track record of income generation
- Have a commitment to good organisational governance and transparent decision making
- Have experience of working in the BAME community
- Be a people person and an effective networker
If you feel you have the skills we need and would like to work for a charity that positively changes young people’s lives then we would love to hear from you, for an application pack please contact email@example.com.
Please submit a completed application form by email to Taiba Hamid by midnight on May 29th 2019, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held on 17th,18th or 19th June 2019. This post will be subject to a DBS check.
For an informal discussion you can contact Jo Richmond, Project Director on 07719 314 098.