Deadline for large grants: 14th December
In the Now’s the Time programme, Rosa will award up to £1 million through a Challenge Fund which asks: “What would you do toward ending sexual harassment?”
They want to support:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
Rosa are particularly keen to see cross-sector partnerships where the expertise of specialist voluntary sector organisations at the forefront of this work is shared with others, to help drive broader change.
Grants of £25,000 – £100,000 opened 24th September 2018.
They will ask you to submit an online application outlining your proposal. You will need to provide detail about your organisation and partner(s), and your proposal including budget. You will also need to attach supporting documents.
Full details can be found on the Rosa website.