Closing date: 21st March
Based at Siddal Children’s Centre – 37.5 hpw
£20,289.29 per annum
12 month contract
Job share opportunity
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable families.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Substantial and recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- At least 3 years’ experience of providing high quality childcare within the community
- Experience of line managing staff would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Kirstie Knowles on 01422 395501
To apply, please visit their website: www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.