Deadline: 2nd July
Tackling Violence against Women and Girls is a new fund from Comic Relief, supporting organisations that are working to end violence and abuse experienced by women and girls across the UK.
Comic Relief expect to make up to 40 grants of £60,000-£120,000 (total) for between one and three years. Larger grants of more than £120,000 may be given to those bidding in partnership with others.
This funding is exclusively focused on women and girls with multiple and complex needs and aims to:
- Enable organisations to better support women and girls within the target groups.
- Showcase how women and girls’ lived experience can inform the design and delivery of services, practice and policy.
- Provide opportunities for projects to try out new ways and models of working, for example by acting earlier, building community assets or using digital approaches.
- Enable cross sector partnerships to work together to provide high quality support.
- Support approaches that can provide learning for other organisations and stakeholders across the sector.
- Improve access to support for women and girls with complex needs in less well-served communities, such as BAMER, older women, LBTI, disabled women.