The Yapp Charitable Trust make grants for running costs and salaries to small registered charities in England and Wales to help sustain their existing work.
- They offer grants only to registered charities with a total annual expenditure of less than £40,000
- They will not fund work that does not focus specifically on one of their priority groups
- They only fund running costs
- Grants are normally for a maximum of £3,000 per year and will be funded for up to three years.
- Most of the grants are for more than one year because they like to fund ongoing needs
- Applicants that reflect their grant making policy have the best chance of success
Information on applying: http://yappcharitabletrust.org.uk//pages/how-to-apply.php