The fund is to prevent and tackle loneliness in the wards of Calder and Luddendenfoot.
The Valley Wellbeing Community Fund comprises funding from Community Foundation for Calderdale.
They are specifically looking to fund the following activities that:
- Support people in the hilltop villages
- Promote befriending
- Support people in day and residential services
- Improve accessibility for isolated people
- Support carers who have become isolated (because of their caring commitments)
- Support those whose mental health and wellbeing leads to isolation
More information and to apply: https://stayingwellhub.com/isolation-fund/valley-community-fund/