Terms of Reference
Purpose of the network:
- To share information
- To disseminate good practice
- To work on common issues
- To provide opportunities for mutual support
The network is open to:
- Anyone supporting volunteers in Calderdale
- Special consideration will be given to involving and supporting lone workers
- Will take place every six to eight weeks
- Meetings will be time limited to 120 minutes
- Notice of meetings will be given well in advance
The next meeting’s theme is ‘Volunteer rewards & recognition’ good practice, national schemes – local ideas.
Date & time: 8th October, 2pm-3:30pm
Venue: Happy Days Café, 18a Town Hall Street, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2EA
Please confirm attendance by contacting Steve: 01422 431096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Light refreshments will be provided. If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like further information regarding this network please get in touch.