Social Enterprise: Ideas, Income and Innovation
Thursday 16th January, 1pm-4pm
Venue: The Birchcliffe Centre, Birchcliffe Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8DB
Social enterprise is a way of diversifying income and driving innovative ideas into the heart of the community. This course will cover the legalities, business and marketing planning, getting your income mix right, as well as real-world ideas from other enterprise models.
You will have time to think about new enterprising ways, and set yourselves some targets to reach after the course.
Full Course Dates
- Thursday 16th January: Social Enterprise: Ideas, Income and Innovation, Hebden Bridge
- Wednesday 22nd January: Trustee Recruitment, Halifax
- Tuesday 28th January: Employing People for the First Time, Halifax
- Thursday 13th February: Managing Volunteers, Brighouse
- Wednesday 4th March: Basic Business Planning, Halifax
- Tuesday 10th March: Getting the Most Out of Social Media, Halifax
- Thursday 12th March: DIY Accounts, Hebden Bridge
If you would like tor reserve a place on any of these courses, please email Jake.Farrar@vsialliance.org.uk
Booking Terms & Conditions
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they can nominate a colleague to attend in their place.
Bookings are made online via the Forum website. Links to each course are included above.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they must notify the VSI Alliance via email email@example.com or telephone 01422 438722 to notify of the cancellation.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We operate a 7-day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without at least 7 days’ notice.
We provide light refreshments (tea & coffee).