Small grants are available for local projects, activities and organisations that have charitable aims and that will be of real direct benefit to families in England, Scotland and Wales.
Community grants of up to and including £250 are available.
Funding is available for projects that focus on supporting families that need the most help and are in line with the following social themes:
- Health – help families lead healthier lifestyles.
- Financial stability – help families manage their finances.
- Worklessness – help families recognise the economic and social benefits of employment.
- Health education – help educate families about healthy lifestyles (no Project Grants).
- Aspiration – help raise career aspirations to improve prospects for them and their families.
- Employability and skills – help raise employment prospects for family members seeking employment.
Community grants can be used for something specific that will benefit the cause the organisation supports, such as buying equipment or supporting a community day.