Online workshops from The Prince’s Trust for young people aged 16-30.
Wellbeing and Why It Matters
Series of weekly sessions exploring how wellbeing is important in our lives, mental and physical health, money, positivity and positive relationships. The 4 week programme is available to 16-30 year olds, living within Yorkshire and Humber. Please note it is NOT necessary to attend every session. Covering the following and more:
- What is wellbeing and why is it important to me?
- Positivity, productivity & positive relationships
- Money matters and how it impacts wellbeing
- Looking after our mental and physical health
Live, Learn and Earn
Series of weekly sessions exploring employability skills, communication, confidence, money management and general well-being. The ongoing programme is available to 16 – 30 year olds, living within Yorkshire and Humber. Please note it is NOT necessary to attend every session.
- Build confidence and explore well-being
- Boosts employability / CV / Interview skills
- Learn how to answer online tests
Online sessions Thursdays, 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Live, Learn and Earn session: Kerry on 07870876103 or via email Kerry.Horsfield@princes-trust.org.uk