The Wharfedale Foundation is a grant making trust that funds projects addressing divisions in our society, developing greater understanding of social justice and diversity and supporting responsible use of the environment.
They fund projects:
- that focus on neighbourhoods and local communities
- where people are developing lasting relationships at a grassroots level
- with the potential for positive, longer-term change
- that are willing to try out new ways of working that others can learn from
- promoting the inclusion of people experiencing the most social and economic hardship
- that enable people to be agents of change in their own lives and communities
- that encourage groups to work in partnership with others.
More information: http://www.wharfedalefoundation.org.uk/