Deadline 29th April
The Yorkshire Historic Churches Trust may assist Christian Churches used for public worship. The Church may be of any age and does not need to be listed.
- The building must be in use as a place of worship and be accessible to the public.
- The building must not cease operating as a place of worship in the foreseeable future.
- The applicants must show a genuine shortfall in funding.
- The applicants must be actively fundraising and be able to confirm they anticipate being able to raise any financial shortfall.
Categories for Grant-aid generally include:
- Improvements including accessibility facilities (WCs, ramps), heating installations
The application form is available to download from the website along with guidance notes.
Contact: Jonathan Stamp, 07594 578665, email@example.com